Wednesday, April 04, 2018

It's a Girl Thing

Do you ever feel like you're a totally different person when that "time of the month" is upon you? Oh I'm sorry boys, this is completely girl talk - unless you have ladies in your life then you might be able to relate. So, anyway, I asked because I am one of those people whose hormones are through the roof when "that time of the month" is in. You know what? I don't like it but I can't help it.

Or can I? I honestly don't know. Look, all I know is that it's very tiring and frustrating. It affects not only me but also the people around me. Heck, it even affects my work sometimes- that's when it gets really bad. You see, my mood quickly shifts from good to bad to good again to worse to better. It's friggin' exhausting. My boyfriend will probably laugh when he hears me complain about being exhausted during "these times" because my mood changes directly impact him. Oh, well. Sorry, Booboo Bear. 😘

I usually just drink a lot of (cold) water and watch the Golden Girls if I can. Those put me in a better mood. Oh, another is this Youtube video of Jimmy Fallon and Kevin Hart riding a rollercoaster in Orlando, Fl. Friggin hilarious. But what works most of all is to take a deep breath and just relax for a few minutes. Try and realize that it's just a bad energy that consumes you and it can be converted to a rather better, happy energy. Hey, I'm just glad I don't get cramps all the time because that is a totally different story. I just get the what I call the "meepees".

Be that as it may, I'm still going forward to make the most of my day and hopefully tomorrow I am back to my old, happy self! 😊

-T



No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...