Monday, April 09, 2018

A Welcomed Change

I appreciate technology.  Sure, it made me a wee bit lazy at some aspects in my life (Right, Alexa?), but over all it does some other great things to make our lives a little easier. The best thing technology has done for most of us and I'm pretty sure a lot of you will agree with me on this - it's communication. It definitely made communicating better, easier and live in living color.

Home sickness for people like me who moved on the other side of the world is a thing of the past. Well, okay fine we still feel home sick but it definitely lessen when my mom video calls me. All thanks to technology. Long distance relationships aren't that bad anymore because again - Face Time. Stuck in traffic and running a little late for that meeting? No problem! Get your smart phone, check your email for that Go To Meeting invite and voila.

It's true that technology may have ruin some parts of our daily lives but admit it or not, it did and it still is doing some pretty cool things too. I don't know about you but I'm embracing this welcomed change. If used wisely and with caution, we'll reap its advantages for the betterment of our limited existence.

So to Technology, thank you!

-T

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...