Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Copy Writing Dilemma

Should I explore copy writing?

My bestfriend is launching her brand new website soon and  about 3 weeks ago, she has asked me to write her a copy. At first, I was like, uhm copy? I don't even know what she was talking about. All she said was she will send me details and notes and she knows I love writing and that I know her "tone" in terms of expressing it in written form. We have a very similar "tone" I might add. Still, I didn't have any clue what she was asking of me.

Obviously, I asked her what she wanted me to do and told me - a copy write. Honestly, at that point I still have no clue as I'm not very familiar with copy writing. 😋 However, I love how she sounded super excited and super sure that I can do it that I started researching about it. The funny thing is, I have been doing it all along- copy writing that is. Here on my blog. That's not to say I did very good hahahaha, but I was and still is doing it.

Needless to say for weeks now I have been feeding my brain with any information I can get about it and the more I learn the more I get excited. I have been dreaming of getting an online side job that I can work on during my free time and days off. This way, I don't just lounge around and be unproductive instead, my brain cells will get to work and make extra cash on the side. Not bad at all.

I knew it wasn't an accident at all that I thought of writing here again. Now if only I can stay consistent. Hehehe. So far I have been good. I'm glad. One thing is for sure, I will continue to learn about copy writing and put it to good use.  

Well, I think I already answered my question above. YES.

-T

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...