Monday, April 02, 2018

Fast Forward to 2018

Whoa. So... 3 years. It's been that long since I last written on here. I am glad this platform is still available for me to go back to if and when I feel the urge to write anything. So let's try this again shall we? 🤣 

First off, Mabuhay! Second, a lot has happened since my last attempt to revive this blog. My oh my, a lot has changed. For one I am writing this from my phone! When I created this blog it was from my computer at work all those eons ago. I still read some of my old posts and giggle at my own ridiculousness and gramatical errors. 😎 Reading my past stories makes me realize how much I improved as a person and how my adventures and misadventures have grown as well. 

This year I really intend to fill these pages again with my daily experiences and hopefully impart some lessons along the way. I think this is a better way to spend my comute rather than ogle at Facebook and feel jealous because everyone in my life seem to be having a great time. It's not that I am not happy. I think for the first time in a long time I can say I am happy. Hahahahaha OMG. I guess no matter how many years pass by, there are still some things that never changes - my dramas. Well, I ain't called Drama Queen for nothing. 👑 

With that, I welcome you to my life...or at least the one I let you take a look at. Happy Monday! 

-T 

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...