Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Morning Thoughts

It's a cold Tuesday morning people! It's supposed to be Spring already- since March 21st. But noooo, it snowed yesterday and another snow day on Friday. I think Mama Nature is a little stressed. 😣

I had a good sleep all thanks to my fresh sheets and brand new shams and duvet cover hahaha! Although, I had a very weird dream, which happens to all my dreams apparently. Last night I dreamt of a friend of mine who is already with our creator. You would think it's a nightmarish kind of dream. It's actually not. It was... hmmm, regular. Like he never really left. I'm just glad to have seen him "alive" again I guess. I pray that wherever he is, he is having the grandest time. 😊

As odd as that may seem, it made me appreciate having been able to wake up this morning. I don't know if it has anything to do with that or I just simply had enough sleep. Whatever it is, I am still thankful for this day that I am able to wake up, get up and dress up to brave another day. 

-T


No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...