Thursday, March 24, 2005

whoa... it's been quite a while since my last entry. oh well, blame it to the wonderful customers of the wonderful liberty wireless! [yesss, kailangan dun talaga isisi ang lahat.]
actually i have been trying to write it's just that i always end up deleting everything because of frustration [sa work]. oh well, i think i just need a time off or a different environment.
you know what? i'm home alone this holy week. my family went to batangas, yes without me. but it's not because they don't want me to go but because of my [errr] schedule. edi sana may isusulat na 'ko dito. oh well, that's life -- MY LIFE.
i hope when i'm finally transferred to a different account i would feel different about my work, much more myself. because i have to say, it really breaks my heart leaving PS. i have friends here for crying out loud! but sometimes i think that if they really are my friends, even if i leave they will remain my friends, right? and another is my status here as an employee, i'm a regular employee for people support. been here for 16 months [whew! imagine? 16 months of bs-ing and run around - ing]. whatever.
enough of my dilemma [awww.] at work, i have life other than liberty wireless : ) oooops. did i say that out loud?! [i don't care, even the care bears don't care haha]
i just can't wait to get home. get some sleep and be me. i can't wait to go where i feel good about myself and where everybody else believes in me. yung lugar na walang nag-QQA sa sasabihin ko at gagawin. hehehe so, there.

9 comments:

josa said...

hi toni! blogista na rin ako hehehe ahmishu na. sabi ko nga... there are more blessings to come... yung iba nga anjan na. we just need to appreciate more the blessings we have right now, lalo na pag sobraang stressful ng buhay. :)

josa said...

toni! di naman daw pala nagresign ang prinsipe ko..nabigyan lang ng behavioral warning kaya ayan nasuspend...wawa naman... irate din kasi yun.. tsk, tsk. ahmishu!

josa said...

toni, me again! file ka na rin ng leave sa april 1. malay mo biglang magkaroon ng allocation :) ok? muwaaah

Anonymous said...

toni, seems like you're really unhappy here at work. don't be. just think that this is just part of your life, and not your entire life. life is beautiful. theres so much more out there. don't worry, in time you'll find what you really want. and when that happens, i hope you'll be truly happy.

Anonymous said...

hi toni! abi here!miss you! =) looks like you're really not enjoying your work anymore...i can't blame you kaya mag puerto na lang tayo para marelax ka naman.that way we could also have time to talk...hindi ko na kayo tutulugan...promise...hehehe

josa pano mo nalamang nasuspend...wala naman akong sinabi ah...hi steffy and tenten!

Anonymous said...

toniiii!!! amishu! sasama ko sa beach ha? sana matuloy..

psst josa! kilala ko na ang crush mo! hahahahh!

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://iayaqkny.com/clkw/wqjn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mumujgwn.com/pcbl/tbsx.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://iayaqkny.com/clkw/wqjn.html | http://zagqmnfj.com/lrqy/wddk.html

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...