Thursday, March 31, 2005

telebabad galore.

…Must be wondering what keeps me going for 4 hours [or more] on the phone? not during work, silly, but when I’m home supposed to be in slumber to get ready for work at 130am? Oh well, aside from the person on the other line -- *wink wink* it's because of the subjects that we talk about. Good thing is that we have the same interests. We jive kumbaga. J What are these subjects? Read on…

[*] DOGS

We are both pet lovers. Dogs in particular. He has 2 pugs and a German shepherd. He’s planning to buy an English bulldog and has a Pomeranian coming in. I have 2 golden retrievers, 2 rottweilers, 1 Labrador retriever and an incoming German shepherd! From dog food to dog shampoo, name it we’ve already talked about it. Well actually thanks to these dogs, dami naming napapag-usapan. J I’d learned that he makes money out of dog breeding. Actually sideline niya lang yun, he’s also managing their family business in Silang, Cavite. Winner da vah?!

[*] GRADESCHOOL, HIGHSCHOOL and COLLEGE MEMORIES

Would you believe that we went to the same schools from grade school to college? At magka-school bus pa kami take note. We both graduated elememtary in JGSS. But it took me ten years to find out where he actually lives. Kasi dati, pagpapasok, mauuna shang sunduin at pag-uwian naman una akong bumababa. Last year ko lang nalaman kung saan talaga sha nakatira when I met Pie’s husband, Eric. We are fond of talking about our memories [well, not memories together] from the past. Yung tipong, anung mga itchura namain dati, mga hilig sinong mga favorite teachers and all that. Funny thing is that though we went to the same highschool, in II, I never saw him there. Promise. Or malamang hindi ko lang talaga napansin. But I know I will remember if ever I saw him there. But the last time I checked my brain and searched for a time that I actually saw him walking the four walls of II, I was not successful. So, there. However, I remember seeing him when I was a junior in DLSU-D. One day, while I was walking the covered walk from gate 3 [that’s the gym gate] to gate 1, I saw a brown [or something to that effect] Gallant roaming the streets of the University. And there I saw him for the first time – again, and this time with a pretty girl seating in the passenger seat. And yes, the same girl that he is with at this time. [awwww, ang tagal na noh?!]

[*] DREAMS and GOALS

Aba’y akalain mo nga naman na meron pala shang dreams and goals? Haha. Anyway, I have learned that he wants to work in a call center. I said: “HUWAAAAAT? Are you outta yer head?!” J Well hindi naman sa gusto ko shang i-discourage but I was able to warn him about the good things and downfalls of working in this biz. I think he’s just fascinated about having a good pay. And shempre the chance to meet a lot of people [and girls]. J Wala pa naman daw shang balak mag-asawa. But he intends to – someday. But for now he wants to live life to the fullest, meet all the good people out there, go to places he never been to, work for someone and by that I mean in a company, breed an English bulldog and sell it for P40,000.00. and the most odd answer, find his TRUE LOVE. [hello?! I’m like, here… hahaha.]

[*] FAMILY

He loves his family dearly. Enough to take over and run the family business on his own. Panagalawa sha sa magkakapatid. Yung eldest sister nia died in a plane crash, yung sa cebu pacific some years ago? Un.

[*] PIE, ERIC and CIRE

Though lagi naman silang nagkikita-kita lagi niang kinakamusta sa ‘kin ung mag-anak na iyon. J lalu na si cire. Inaanak kasi nia yun.. ay! Ako nga rin pala. So mag-kumpare kami. Hehehe

[*] MY BESTFRIEND TINA

Tina is my bestfriend, but why in the world are we talking about her? It’s for obvious reasons. Hehehe HE likes her. So much. Just yesterday for 4 and a half hours, we had talked about tina’s likes and dislikes, panu sha matulog, anong favorite niang cologne, cake, color, perfume, flowers. Anung itchura ng dream house niya, ideal man. Kung ganu sha ka-clumsy and more. Haaay. Ako naman si gaga sagot lang ng sagot. Hey don’t get me wrong I actually enjoy answering those questions, [though tina might KILL me for doing this…hehehe] kasi nga at least may reason kami to yak for hours hahahaha. And I can tell na kinikilig sha sa tuwing may naririnig shang something interesting about my dear bestfriend. Sarap naman… oh well.

Last but definitely not the least, the LOVE of HIS LIFE.

And even if we never really talked about his girl the way we talked about tina, hindi pwedeng hindi niya mababanggit ito. For example, there was this one time I told him that I love carbonnara, he will immediately say na the best carbonnara daw was made by his girl. Things like that. There enough said.

…so, there. Kahit paulit-ulit lang ang pinag-uusapan I don’t mind listening. It’s music to my ears. Hahaha exaggerated. J oh well, I’m just enjoying this until it lasts. I’m sure one day I’ll get over this. Lalu na siguro pag-nagising na ako sa reality. J

and this weekend, guess where I’m headed? To Puerto gallera!!! With my batchmates at work. I hope he calls when I’m there. As if.

2 comments:

Tina said...

well, well, well look what we have here.. ibang level na ba ito hmmm? ehehe :D

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...