Wednesday, March 02, 2005

if only i can just fade away.

can u believe it? it's already the third month of the year! and still, nuttin significant happened in my so-called-LIFE. sheesh. badtrip. i am so fed up with my work and generally with how my life is going. i feel so incompetent [thanks to my failing QA scores], so bored, incomplete and unfulfilled. i dunno if i'm just having a mid-life crisis or hobby ko lang talaga na i-pressure and sarili ko. haaaaay. i need a break, a loooong break.
i'm quitting my job, i dunno if i'm making the right decision, but life is about taking risks right? honestly i'm not yet ready to leave but with the way things are going, i'm beginning to feel imma pain in the butt for my teamates. coz you see, i have the best teamates and supervisor. but because of my poor performance nadadamay sila. and i really feel bad whenever i get my ass whooped by QA!!! grrrr. i just wish if ever i'm gonna leave PS i'll never regret it.
i'm already 23 years old and i still can't figure out what i want to do with my life. i have plans but i honestly do not know how to bring them to reality. i feel frustrated and [ugly] each time i think about it. not only that, i'm starting to lose my self confidence. i hate it. ugh.
i just hope one day i can figure out what i really want and move on with my life. so, there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. lens for barcode scanner hoyle poker

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...