Friday, February 11, 2005

i've been hearing this cute song for the past days from the artist named HOKU. i like the rythm and its lyrics so much : ) hmmm i think this is a good song to dedicate to... you know who! hahaha which reminds me, i dreamed of him. *kilig* how i wish it was true, i'll consider myself the happiest gurl in the world.. nyeeee! EXAGGE! but, why not? naku kung totoo lang yun, grabe na itesh!!! dream on, antonia, DREAM ON. hehe one of these days i'll post her other song that i also love, You First Believe.
What You Need Is What You Get
If you belonged to me Nothing else would matter
I'd give you the moon and the stars On a silver platter
Kiss you the way you should be kissed
And show you the kind of love that you missed
So hear me Sweet babyMy heart won't lie
What you need is what you get
If you come to me I'll give you love you won't regret
I'll set you free If you believe like I believe
Boy, you know it's true Everythng you need
I'll give to you
You've been alone too long Baby, let me help you
Show you where your heart belongs
You know I'd love to
Give you one thousand reasons to stay
Be the light in my window
If you lose your way
So don't fear Baby, I'm right here
I'll never leave
What you need is what you get
If you come to me I'll give you love you won't regret
I'll set you free
If you believe like I believe Boy, you know it's true
Everything you need, I'll give to you
This is a promise you can keep
Just bring your broken heart to me
Baby, you know I'll always be
The one you've waited for
The girl you've dreamed of
Just let me in and you'll see

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...