Saturday, February 05, 2005

grumpy 'ol me part II

i feel yappy. i slept for just 3 freaking hours! 'twas my fault though. i actually waited for my entire family to leave for batangas before i headed to my parent's bedroom to sleep. they left around 11am. i read a few pages from the book i was reading then at about 12 noon i slept.
240pm. cellphone vibrated, 1 message received. i got up to look who it came from and was surprised to see the name that appeared in my inbox -- MYRO. without second thoughts i read the message, he told me that he had called a few days ago but the line was busy and was also asking why i texted him last night. i answered right away[nanginginig-nginig pa : )] that yeah, i heard that he asked pie for my house number and asked him what is it that he wanted to talk about. reply received. he'd rather call me coz he's too lazy to type. he was asking for my SUN CELLULAR number. told him that i don't have a SUN number yet -- ending? he called our house number.
was i happy to hear his voice on the other line? was i surprised? was i excited? YES, YES and YES! but not for long. we have talked about, again, just about anything -- dogs, pie and eric, tina, grade school, highschool and college memories, past loves, blind dates and his girl.
now, i wonder why in the world would this guy call me up to talk about these things? i mean we haven't talk or seen each other for like ten years [after gradeschool] until last year when i met eric. got my point? possible answers:
a) he finds me friendly
b) i compliment his "kadaldalan"
c) he knows i like him
omg! i hope its not the last one. uuugh. i'd kill myself.
anyway going back, so there, we were going down the memory lane, talking about highscool and college professors, about playing BINGO in SM bacoor, yosi, common friends etc, etc, ETC when suddenly, i uttered " kamusta naman kayo ng girlfriend mo? 5 years na kayo this year right? " i wanted to kick myself for asking that,but later realized that i'm glad i did. otherwise this thing for him would go on and i may end up looking and feeling stupid for god knows how long. his answer? it was a good answer, his girl will love him more for it.
i have to admit, i felt a twinge of jealousy. hahaha. wait! hellew? what was i thinking? anyway, i think it's just normal. crush ko sha eh. whatever. so, there. we put the phone down i think around 4pm. i can't get back to sleep so what i did was read my book again. i tried to sleep for about an hour before going to work. set my alarm to 7pm but still, can't sleep. so at 620pm i got up and took a bath then went off to makati. yes. feeling grumpy and yappy. i dunno. i felt really bad after that phone call, i must say. i didn't know why it bothered me that much. oh no, no, no. it's not what you think. it's something else. oh well that's me, complicated - no - i tend to let simple things emerge into a more complicated situation. i think ahead of time and that i think what makes my head [and heart] hurt.
less than 10 minutes and i will have to answer [crappy] calls again. yep, i used my lunch break [again.] to write this entry : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vekla ganito lng yan ha..punta ka... www.soup-faerie.com..dun madameng background..lagyan mu din ng tagboard yan ha...punta ka www.flooble.com..mwuah!

Tina said...

hmmm interesting.. pero ganito lang yan: iisa lng kulay ng mga lalake! iba iba lng ng kahon.. yeah he find you interesting kc he wouldn't talk to you if he doesn't ryt? the question is, on what level? he wouldn't waste his time just like that! now, don't get me wrong here ha.. di kita pinapaasa.. maybe he find you interesting to talk to or he's comfortable opening things up with you.. pero maybe just maybe there's something more to that.. but whatever it is, wag na tau umasa! may gf na sha kaya let's move on shall we? :D

ToniToni said...

tINa: well yeah, let's move on. actually after that phone call mejo assesed na talaga ang feelings ko.. [ang artey talaga...] hehehe, but still gets excited when i receive sms from him. ewan ko ba, why am i such a magnet for guys like him! aaargh. kainis.

eIRa: oi tnx sa mga recommendations mo ha, wag ka worry, i'll visit them to give my blogsite a total make over. love yah!

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...