Monday, March 28, 2005

first of all, i would like to thank my friends for posting their comments here. i love you all! [naks.] you guys are the reason why i'm still here sucking it all up. haha
during the holy week, nothing much happend. same old, same old. wala lang. but last saturday afternoon, i was able to hang out with myro, [pie and eric] in silang. i went there to see MULAN. she's my dog, a german sheperd. my dad bought it for me, she's only 1 month old, so i can't bring her home yet. i try to visit her during weekends when i have time. kasi excuse na rin un to see myrO. actually the whole idea of buying the dog from him was to have reasons to see and or talk to him. hehehe ang gastos ko mangarir no?! joke lang. gusto talaga ng daddy ko ng german sheperd. so, there.

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...