Thursday, March 03, 2005

8 pm. i'm on my way to makati and while i was driving down coastal road, i found myself crying. siguro dahil sa music na pinakikinggan ko or it could also be because of how i'm feeling right at this very minute. i am so frustrated. i know i have a choice, but i can't seem to figure out what i really wanted! grrrr. when will this end? siguro pag nakapag-decide na ako kung anong gagawin ko. all i wanted is to live a simple and happy life. yung tipong masaya ako sa ginagawa ko, anu ba ito? dati-rati gustong gusto kong mag-trabaho sa call center pero nang ma-try ko na parang ayaw ko na. considering the fact na napunta ako sa BS na account. haaay. whatever.

4 comments:

ToniToni said...

oo nga steffy eh... they're giving me reasons to leave. :c

Anonymous said...

Hey tOwnie, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coastal callcenter site. It pretty much covers coastal callcenter related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey tOwnie, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coastal call center site. It pretty much covers coastal call center related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey tOwnie, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coastal vacation site. It pretty much covers coastal vacation related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...