Tuesday, August 02, 2005

sOngs to live by...

what if one day may kumanta sa akin nito...

"I look at her and had to smile
as we go drivin for a while
her hair blowin' in the open window of my car and,
as we go the traffic lights
I watch them glimmer in her eyes
in the darkness of the evening......"

or itO...

"Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated,
I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows
Of heartache that hang from above....."


eh panu naman kung ganito....

"I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved......."


aba eh lalu naman pag ito....

"Cause I am barely breathing
And I can't find the air
I don't know who I'm kidding
Imagining you care
And I could stand here waiting
A fool for another day
But I don't suppose it's worth the price, worth the price
The price that I would pay ....."


tsk. kailan naman kaya mangyayari yun?! malamang pag puti ng uwak or pag pumayat na ako. hmft. whatever, whatever. gaganda nung songs no? haha wala lang... these are some [ i think :) ] of my sOmeone's favorite songs na wish ko lang dedicated sa akin ang isa hahahaha hampathetic!!!! asa pa 'ko eh no? hehehe kapaaaal. whatever. so, there.

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...