Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST!!!

I just realized that the time I'll leave Dallas will mean I only have a MONTH away from my birthday. Now I don't know whether to be happy and excited OR excited and scared. My God, I'll be 27 by then at sabi nga ni Ice start na daw yung ng "late 20's" Di ba 28 pa? huhuhuhu BWISET. But as much asI hate it i don't have a choice don't I? Oh well. And so I have decided to put up my BIRTHDAY WISHLIST!!!

hmmmm... Friends? Read on... - wishes are in no particular order (hehehe)

1. Make up brushes. Yep! That's right. Make up brushes - note that brushes in its plural form. So, set dapat. I kinda figured out to look a lil mature eh I need to put kolorete on my face. hehehe

Preferred brands: MAC (hehehe), Sephora, Body Shop; basta the works.


2. Shempre, Make-up. Set din ok?! To go with my make up brushes. =P

3. Boyfriend.

4. Technomarine Technodiamond Millennium Lavender Ladies Watch. Sale yan ngayon. hehehe Sige kahit anong kulay. =P



5. Jack Johnson CD. I liked his songs. Yan lang ang pinapakinggan ko dito. hehehe Repeat. hahaha


6. Jen Schefft's Better Single than Sorry. ahahaha Andaming magrereact nito. Well, may istorya yan - tonight, Marcela, myself and her friends, Carrie and Luis decided to have a chill out night and we went to Barnes and Noble dapat to catch up on our Tom Cruise and Katie gossip pero natanga ako sa laki ng place as in ang daming books and I've come across the self-improvement section na I think meron na ko nung karamihan. hahaha I even read the self-help book for Bridesmaids. hehehe But I read this one more, kasi easy read sha chaka it's realistic. Basta title pa lang akong-ako na. Hehehe

7. Did I mentioned boyfriend already? =P

8. A two-way ticket to NYC. Please, please.

9. A 2 BR unit in the Residences at Gbelt. Para social lang. hahaha Todo na ito!!!

8. Annual Appraisal mga 50%. ahahahaha. ASA PA.

9. Fully paid photography class. Para aatend na lang ako.

10. Money 'pang shopping. hahahaha Minumum of P5000.

11. I love the SPA or Wensha! So, GC from any of the two. haaaaay sarap.

12. Notebook Sleeve. Pang 14 inch pleeeease.

13. Ang dami na ata?!

14. Well wish list nga eh...

15. If hindi ako nakabili ng camera bag here, so camera bag na rin. =P

Hay my list can go on. Hindi nako makaisip ng iba pa. hehehe BTW, Jeremy exempted ka sa list na 'to pag-iisipan kong mabuti ang hihingin ko sayo. Owki? hahaha

So there.

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...