Monday, April 14, 2008

Mabuhay Texas! =P

It is sooo hard to upload pictures and I hate it! Kainis. hehehe Oh well, I don't even have that many pictures since pagod pa ko from byahe tapos bigat ng camera ko. hahaha Tapos late na ko kanina sa training class ko naiwan ko good grief! Oh well babawi ako. hehehe

So far, so good. People in the PFS office are nice to me. And so are the people here at the hotel too. I haven't been out that much pero I'm planning to do a lot of good stuff here. Marcela and Erik are the ones who makes the plans for me and man they love to eat! So lahat ng na-lose ko (na hindi naman karamihan... hahahaha) are gained again -- I think. Here's my first meal when I arrived yesterday! Yummmmm.

It's a chicken burrito with mild and medium chili, cheese and corn. I had to ask to put it in a bowl coz I know I would have a hard time eating it. hahaha It's one Marcela's favorite Mexican restaurants here and believe me, she has a loooooot! Saraaaaaap. Kaso hindi ko naubos sa dami. hahaha

Then after eating we met up with her friends, Bellina and Ashton because they wanted to check out this house they are planning to buy. I took a few pictures of it, well actually I took pictures of the surroundings and a lil bit of the interior and not the house mismo. hehehe here they are...

Those pictures are taken around 7:00PM imagine that. Ang liwanag pa rin. hehehe Nakakaloka. Oh well, it was nice. Ang ganda noh? Hay I wish I can buy my own house like this someday. And by the looks of the pictures I know you can tell that it has a good neighborhood. Very homey. Then after going here, Marcela took me to WALMART!!! hahaha I mean I know my US trip isn't complete without a trip to walmart so there. We went grocery shopping and over spent on sweets and stuff. hahaha Marcela took a picture of me looking very, very tired. hahaha so eeeew.

Not so fab, a few hours off the plane, no shower no nothing! hahaha kadiri. And I don't know if you can tell pero jusko mamamatay na ko sa lamig nian. PROMISE. hahaha And what's more obvious is that ang negra negra ko na naman. hahahaha

So this is it for now until I figure out how to upload pictures easily. Again my good for nothing laptop is not giving me the best service so far. hahaha Till next!

xoxo,

S

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...