Friday, April 18, 2008

First Friday Night in the Lone Star State

OMG! I can't believe that I'm going to NYC!!! Well, actually may sakit talaga ako ngayon. I have colds and my right foot is acting up eversince lunch... maybe it's the tuna sandwich I had at Pot Belly. Man, those sandwiches are gooooood. Promises. Well ayun na nga so there. I was told by every single person to take meds na kasi nga naman first weekend ko dito sa US tapos may sakit ako. It's just that it's really freakin' cold here. Natatawa sa 'kin mga boss ko kasi the weather daw is nice pa, well sabi ko try living in the Philippines and you'll get what I'm sayin! Or lamigin lang talaga ko. Plus eversince I got super sick last Novemeber, my immune system has just been low, low. Hay.

So anyway, it's my first Friday night here and I'm in the hotel doing absolutely nothing. I'm watching TV while writing on here and chatting with whoever says hi to me in YM. I haven't even packed yet. hahaha And my shuttle will pick me up in like 7 hours! Oh well, later na yun. I was supposed to watch a concert with Marcela and her two other friends, Luis and Carrie. But then I felt that I needed to rest because my foot is really starting to grow big again... stupid gout attacks! Grrrr. Plus hectic sa office. Inferness MJ was telling me na lax lang daw and I wouldn't feel like workong but noooooo. Maybe because when he went here hindi naman sha nagtraining, eh well implementation account pa 'tong training here so apart from the training we have to attend all these meetings and meet people and stuff. Sobrang hectic din talaga. Hay so this is my chance to get away from it all and spend time with my family in NY and see my highschool friend, MIA!!!!

We talked on the phone pala kanina and it's so weird na we just have an hour difference from each other. But it feels nice. Dang! I only have less than two days in NY. Pero ok na rin at least I can go there and take pictures!!!!! OMGosh. Nagtataka siguro kayo kung bakit ala pa din akong pinopost na pictures. Kasi naman nahihiya akong ilabas dahil super mukha akong turista hahahaha Plus I stay in the training room the whole day I don't have time. Pero basta one of these days magpipicture ako sa office. We have a nice office here in full ferness. Chaka si CRAS pipicturan ko promises. I need time lang. hahahaha

Oh well, I hope makarating ako dun ng matiwasay. :P Wish me luck.

And in case you're wondering... wala pa kong major booboo. hahahaha

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...