Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HEY HEY HEY!

So it's almost midnight here. I'm still up. Oh well so much for getting more sleep this week. It's like every single day we (Marce and I) have dinner plans with everybody! ahahaha I'm alright here friends. It's just that I can touch my phone anymore because I'm at P5200 now and I've the phone for just a week!!! hehehe I should've listened to Jemai. Dang!

Umuulan pa ng malakas ngayon todo na ang mga warning ng tornados at flash flood nakakapraning. Super. But thank God we're fine here so don't worry.

A lot would find this really weird but I really miss home :( There's no place like it. Swear.

:P

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...