Monday, April 14, 2008

Radisson Hotel Central Dallas

6060 North Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas 75206

It's a nice hotel. Not so shabby though, or maybe nageexpect lang ako ng todo-todo. hahaha I mean I've been to a few hotels back home and Shang is one of the best, not that I stayed there or anything but I had the chance to see it, and boy it was beautiful. Well Radisson is good too but not as good as I thought it would be. hehehe Oh well. Here are some pictures of the hotel and my room. Yipeeeeee! hehehe I have taken these yesterday when Marcela and I arrived. I am living the life man! AHAHAHAHA lovin' it!

This is my room. RM 324

See the show on tv?! Gossip Girl baby!!! ahahaha

And lastly, lovely bathroom pictures... I'm keeping it as neat and dry as possible. hahaha

And oh, my kikay stuff. hahaha As if.

I promise to take as many pictures as soon as I am back on my feet around here. Promise baduy ako ngayon at KJ kasi pagod pa talaga ako sobra. And wala yung taga pilit na bumangon ako at nagsasabi na wag akong tatamad tamad. hahaha

Till next!

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...