Sunday, April 20, 2008

In the City

Hello people!!! Guess where I'm at? hehehe Kahit ako hindi makapaniwala. I'm in NYC baby!!! Oh well, so many things to do but seriosly, so liiiitle time. Sayang I'm only here for less than two days lang and shempre bitin. Hay. Oh well but I'm still thankful though. Nakita ko si Mia dahil 3 years ko na yun hindi nakita. My Aunt Nene and Kuya Robert whom I've never met ever and My Tito Jim and Eddie and my ever dearest Lola whom I've never seen for 13 years!!! I'm so happy to see all of them. Masaya tumira dito inferness. Wag na kaya akong umuwi? ahahaha Joke lang.

I arrived yesterday at exactly 11am EST and my aunt and kuya picked me up. They drove me around Manhattan and catched up. I love this place more than Dallas, no offense. hahaha Well except for LAN Support which is obviously not anywhere here in NY.hehehe Anyway, so I've seen some places and of course took pictures. Nice weather by the way! Ang swerte ko nga daw kasi maganda ang weather. Totoo. Mas tolerable yung lamig plus may araw so there. Gala-gala. My aunt take me to her store down at the Chelsea Ave. Nice. When we got there I met her hubby, Uncle Pete who's a photographer! So we talked a lot about photography and cameras and stuff. Sayang talaga hindi ako magtatagal.

Then we went to this place where there's a lot of Filipino restaurants and bought some Filipino food. Lerka, ang mahal ng Lucky me pancit canton dito ha, $2.00 isa haller. hahahah Kung alam ko lang na mahilig sila sa ganun nagdala ako at nagbenta. Anyway, we arrived in their place around 2.30pm na and stayed saglit till 4.00pm. Tapos I met with Mia na! It's nice to see an old friend. She's like our highschool bestfriend and seeing her in a foreign country is such a beautiful thing. Nakakapanlait kami in tagalog habang sinusuyod ang buong Manhattan. And when I say sinusuyod, I mean literally walking from one block to the other. We started at 32nd ave and ended in 60th!!! hahahaha Hindi na namin napansin ang oras at pagod. I took some pictures shempre kaso night version ngayon. I have no time to ramdam my pagod last night hehehe. We walked around and been to shempre those places any NY tourist would want to go to, except for Empire State building kasi sarado na sha for tourist sa gabi. I think we ate dinner 11.00pm na. Kakalakad. unfortunately wala kami mashadong picture together at alam nio naman si bubuy kung gano kabigat. ehehe plus most pictures don't include me on it. Oh well.

Balak ko, maaga ako gigising today kasi I'm leaving din mamayang gabi, uwe na ko sa Dallas (syet). But noooooo 2.30ish pm na ko nagising with a splitting head and body ahce! I swear I feel swollen and tired!!! Non-stop ako since the time I got to the US. And then tomorrow I got to work again. Haaaay. Hindi na ko napashal ng Manhattan to see it during daytime. Oh well may next time pa naman (SANAAAAAAAA).

I'm all packed now and ready to go in a couple of hours. I'm gonna miss this place.

PS: Picutres will be uploaded as soon as I'm back at the hotel. =P

xoxo,

Toni

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...