Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Drama

I try to smile and be ok.

It pains to hear those words from someone I thought would never say (nor think) something like that about me.

But I guess I'm never good enough for them.

I try to reason out in the best and calmest way I can, but I think I can never change their minds.

It hurts just thinking about it. I feel useless and the worst part is I still feel guilty though I know I have no reason to.

I have a lot to say. They're all in my heart but I can't seem to find a way to let it out. Sino ba namang nilalang ang gusto makarinig ng drama ng iba diba?

A friend once said: This too, shall pass.

I really hope so.

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...