Friday, May 23, 2008

Musings of a 26 year old (hehehe)

I recently had talked to one of my closest friends, Ten. And it's only then that I realized that at this time of my life, everything seems to be the way I want everything to be. I know I might have mentioned that I am not happy - but what is happiness? Really? Now that I am about to turn a year older I need to focus my energy on some important things in my life - no, make that lovelife. hahaha

But then there's still a lot of not-so-good things that are happening especially at home but I'm glad it's now a bit better than the last few weeks. I just hope and pray that everything will work out between me and my entire family. I hope they know that I love them to bits. Hay. This blog was supposed to be about me and my realization. Sa ibang blog na lang yun. hehehe

Moving on, as I was saying... (hehe) I'm happy to say that I am doing good so far. I deserve this and so I am enjoying it. I guess I'm lucky that I am surrounded by people who loves me and who keeps me sane. People! You know who you are.

I don't know what might happen in the next half year but I'm pretty sure it's going to be interesting. Fine, I'll let go of the I'm-already-27-I'm-so-old-and-unfullfilled drama that I have going on and just live my life one day at a time.









No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...