Friday, November 30, 2007

Sick and Tired.... and BORED!!!

It has been 4 days since I went to the doctor and was ordered not to go anywhere besides my bedroom and the kitchen. hehehe Seriously, I was on total bed rest for the rest of this week until next week, well until all (Lab) tests are done. Believe me, it was cool at first but as time progresses, I was actually thinking of buying all the dvds in Imus just to get through one day, plus I really can't sleep well because it's at night when it strikes the most. I feel very tired and exhausted and I always catch my breath that I would just cry myself until the Holy Spirit lets me sleep. Good thing my brother is always here to take care of me. If he hears that I am in pain he'd immediately check on me in my room and bring me anything that I need. hehehe I have a personal nurse. My back is already aching like crazy. I can't tell if it's because I cough so much or because I lie on the bed too much. Oh God. It's really hard!

I wish that I get well. I'm pretty sure I will, ako pa! But in the last 4 days I've been having doubts in my capabilities of overcoming this. I still need to go through some series of tests next week to see what's really wrong with me then the verdict. I'm sooo scared right now I might cry but I won't (hehe gulo). I have to face everyday like a normal day. Besides at least I can get to rest :)

And oh, I didn't wish for any of these to happen to me.

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...