Sunday, October 14, 2007

Temporary Freedom

Hay. Sa wakas. I'm (temporary) free from the hula baloos of the office. I'm excited. Finally I have time to do all the things that I want to do na hindi ko magawa-gawa kasi I'm sooo caught up with work. Nangunguna na jan ang pagpaparenew ko ng driver's liscence! ahahaha Sana walang MAPSA or BLUE BOYS na makabasa nito pero my liscence was officially expired since my birthday so nung June pa. hehehe Sorry naman. I'm not so very proud of it noh, pero ewan ko ba just thinking of the long line at mahabaaaaang waiting time sa LTO eh tinatamad na 'ko chaka please lang, the only time I have para gawin yun is after shift ko... so 7am onwards. Wag na lang... ahahaha but since I have all this week to do that I think before going back to work eh I can violate traffic rules again. hahahaha JOKE LANG.

Well I have a list of some things that I would like to do this week, nothing special though. Una sa lahat wala naman din akong money to go somewhere fabulous. So next best thing is to stay na lang in my fabulous room here in my parents' house. hehehe Pero malamang I'd stay a night or two with Tina, Tia and Atong. Ahahahah Sabit na naman ang inyong lingkod... Sayang I wanted to go somewhere pa naman but what can I do? haaaaay. I also plan of finally accomplishing my clearance and exit interview with PS, kasi medyo 7 months na 'kong resigned dun eh... hehehe And to get my back pay in time for christmas. SHOPPING! Syet. I promise myself that I will splurge and buy things for myself naman for a change. hehehe

Sunday slowdown ngayon, sarap mag-emote nito! hehehe Pero malamang makatulog lang ako. Or not. Baka topakin ako at umalis akong mag-isa, hay bahala na.

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...