Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lisenshado!!!

Finally! After 4 months of driving the streets of EDSA eh may lisensha na ako ulit!!! Yahooooo. Pwede na 'ko mamviolate ng traffic rules and regulations. hahaha JOKE lang. Anyhoo,I woke up around 7am to go to Imus LTO. Inferness hindi naman ganon ka-hassle although mas mahaba ang waiting time ngayon. It was worth it kasi I already got my DL ID! Dati you will have to wait for like half a year to get it eh... Haaaay. And I would like to thank those wonderful people in the Clinic (for medical exams) and they guy in the Drug Testing clinic for being very accomodating and friendly. Ang bwiset eh yung nasa picturan, hay nako kahit kelan talaga mga tao dun parang mga ewan, kasalanan ko bang maraming tao ang nagpapa-renew ng lisensha?! Oh well. Ayan ampanget ko tuloy sa lisensha ko. Hahaha at 3 years ulit bago 'to mapapalitan so there. :P

So, right after LTO, I went to SM and bought myself some stuff (ayus, kala mo daming pera) then I ate lunch and went home na rin. Grabe ngayon my head hurts. As in throbbing sha. I don't know what happened. I bought a book btw. Hahaha sana matapos ko sha, kasi naman 3rd day pa lang ng VL ko nauubusan na 'ko ng gagawin. Tomorrow morning I'll go to PS for clearance and exit interview then visit Dra. Calcena for tooth extraction. Then hopefully on Friday I can sleep over kina Tina. I wanted to watch the Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind... very timely kasi. Kaso ito namang si Tenten eh sinabi naman ang ending, kainis.

So far nageenjoy naman ako sa VL ko kasi nagagawa ko yung mga bagay na hindi ko magawa pag may pasok. I just wish that when I go back to work, rejuvinated na 'ko. Believe me, I'm really trying to motivate myself and convince myself na I'm doing good, that I'll be fine. Pero sometimes, it's really hard to put a big fat smile on my face kasi I know deep inside me I'm slowly dying... Ayun na drama na. Hay manuod na lang kau ng Apat Dapat; Dapat Apat. I SWEAR. Laugh trip talaga na may halong unting drama.

Hay, so there.

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...