Sunday, October 21, 2007

The End.

Hay... So my "vacation" officially ended last friday. I'm now on my restday and I will be reporting to work (again) tomorrow night. I'm about to teach Class 5. BRING IT ON!!! I'm not excited to go back BTW. hehehe But I know I will die (literally) kapag hindi pa ako bumalik. I just realized that I am really bound to work my ass off if I want to survive the journey they call LIFE. Seriously.

Anyway, so a lot of my office friends are asking me how am I spending slash enjoying my "vacation". I always tell them it's not too shabby. First of all, like I metioned before, I don't have money to go somewhere fabulous, second... hmmm actually sa first reason ko pa lang damay-damay na lahat. hahahaha However, at least I am able to do and accomplish a few things that I can never attend to kapag may pasok ako.

Let's see how I spent those 5 sweet days...

Monday
I woke up early to go to the bank and have my check encashed. I met up with the "love birds" and ate breakfast after at Heaven and Eggs in G4. Buti na lang wala pang mga pagsabog na naganap nung mga panahon na yun. hehehe Then, since nagccrave kaming tatlo (mai, ced and moi) sa Krispy Kreme, we headed to Greenhills and ate KK there. SARAAAAP. Shempre malling here and there hanggang sa mapagod. But since I didn't have car that time, I can't go home ng mga 4pm. Masstuck lang ako sa traffic. Huwag na lang, so nagpaiwan na lang ako sa greenhills and I shopped by myself Buti na lang Jenjen went there. So we ended up buying the whole place. hahahaha EXXAGE. Joke lang. We shopped, ate, yosi and coffee there until around 915pm. I went home na pagod na pagod so I just slept. hahaha

Tuesday
Dapat punta ako sa LTO to have my DL renewed. Pero tinamad po ako mga friends! hahaha So i just stayed sa house and watched tv. Tapos natulog lang ng natulog. hahaha

Wednesday
I spent like half a day sa LTO. I also spent P150 for Drug test (negative btw, hehehe) P100 for medical exam and P277 for the liscence and other penalties. It was worth it kasi I got the ID agad. Then afterwards I went to SM Bacoor. Napabili na naman ako ng damit at libro. Grrr gastos! hahaha I also got my nails done.

Thursday
Sa wakas natapos ko na ang clearance ko and exit interview with PeopleSupport after 7 months!!! hahaha I woke up at 6am and I arrived there ng 9am, hintay ako ni Boss Ruel. hehehe I saw old friends and even my old station when I went there. Kakamiss inferness. Sayang hindi ko nakita ang Shared B trainers pero ok lang I'm sure magkikita-kita pa kami ulit, siguro pagnakuha ko na ang back pay ko. hahahaha I finished the clearance and exit interview a little early than I expected so I decided to swing by my old apartment and visited Pampam. Ayun kwentuhan galore kami about our lives. Catching up with the old times lang. Na-miss ko din ang apartment namin inferness, hay. Malapit lang ako sa malls at sa kahit anong galaan before. huhuhu Promise maghahanap na ako ulit ng apartment na close to work.

Then I met up with my bessie mai at Gateway to have a lunch date with him. Wala lang kwentuhan lang, picture picure, mawawala ba naman yun?! Tapos since ginagawa ang Starbucks Araneta (hehehe) Nag-dairy queen na lang kami. I bought a vcd copy of the movie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind na up to this writing eh hindi ko pa rin napapanuod. hihihihi Again, I don't have a car that time so I had to wait till it's 9pm to go home na walang hassle ng trafik. I went home with Mai sa Tamblot (hahaha) then waited for him till he goes to work. In short sumama pa ako sa office. hahaha at buti na lang din dahil kamusta naman ang mga habilin ko parang walang nagagawa. hehehe Tapos I went home around 10pm. Ayun na nga dapat papanuorin ko sha pagkauwe ko kaso parang first part pa lang nung movie eh nakakabagot na. Maybe some other time na lang, hehehe.

Friday
Grabe nagising ata ako mga 1pm na. Pero good thing na rin kasi papunta naman si Best Tina sa Bacoor, therefore I can visit her there. I can't go to her in-laws kasi na walang dalang sasakyan eh, kamusta naman ang kalayuan. So, in short I went there and spent time with my Amerie and the whole Duenas household. Picture picture ulit. Sarap ng feeling, catching up with the old times and remenscing lang kami ni Tina. Talking about our lives and how fed up we are. hahaha Well inferness I really didn't have the heart to talk to Tina about my REAL sentiments kasi I don't want to bug her with my "dramas" anymore, she's super happy with her life and the least that I can do for her is to support and be happy as well. Hay so there. Pero enjoy talaga kasi sobrang madalang na kami magkita nun eh.

Then, when I got home from Tina's, shempre upload ng pics and all sa multiply ko, pero basta ang ending eh, nagpunta ako sa office because something is not happening. hahaha I'd rather not elaborate kasi nasstress lang ako. But everything is going well na this time (I HOPE) and sana wala ng aberya pagbalik ko bukas. PLEASE LANG.

So there. Yun lang, hehehe hindi sha talaga bakashon but I enjoyed doing things na pang normal na tao. hahaha As if. And I enjoyed sleeping at night and wide awake kapag may araw. Haaaay kelan kaya mauulit ito?

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...