Sunday, January 08, 2006

how my mind can sometimes be sooo morbid.

naisip ko lang siguro pwede na 'kong kunin ni lord kapag alam kong ok na ang mga love ones ko. i mean kapag masaya na silang lahat, i don't have to mention names, they know who they are. i have this feeling kasi na i was born to look after those people who needs me. my family and my friends. kaya ayoko uwe mag-isa kung anu-ano ang naiisip ko eh hehehe.. pero i think that's my purpose in life. a friend already told me that before when we were disscusing our purpose in life. sabi ko malamang nga. to look after my love ones. to make sure they're doing good.
maybe one day when all of them are happy, i can rest na. haaaay.
i just don't see myself being in that state kasi eh, kaya siguro ganito ang ugali ko.
i mean, if i can't be like that at least yung mga mahal ko sa buhay eh masaya.
ayun.
*ps: hindi po ito suicidal note hokei? [hehhee] some random thought lang. mejO morbid nga lang i know..

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...