Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The year that was...

I cannot let this day end without writing something about it.

Looking back at the past year I can say that it had been good; actually it has been great.

I've gone to many places this year and got to experience the beauty of each of the place I ever been to. I am forever grateful to Bubuy for helping me capture these wonderful moments :) And speaking of Bubuy, shempre this is the year I bought him in Greenhills and is still paying for it (hehehe)

I've had a lot of ups and downs. Down being me, turing 27. Aaaaaagrh!

Sabi ko dati 2008 is my year -- well, in a way yeah it was. I'm going to say it again. 2009 is my year. Promise yan. hehehe Friends?! Tignan nio lang... =P

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...