Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Wish

Well, I literally went last minute Christmas shopping last 24th December. hihihi And while I was looking for the perfect gifts for every one that day I saw the one for me... no it was not Rafael Rosell whom I saw there at the Adidas store too, but the perfect pair of shoes that I want... sana makahabol pa sa pasko so kung sino man ang gusto magbigay sakin nito I promise I will love you for the rest of my life!!! hahaha

Only, I can't find the color I wanted on the Adidas website, that shoe right there is supposed to be loud pink in color; it's called the Women's Menari by Stella Mc Cartney.

So there! Merry Christmas everyone! :)

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...