Monday, January 21, 2008

QUESTIONS i LURVE TO ANSWER!

Again, compliments to DENPOT for this. Thanks so much. These never fails to make my day!!!
Read on.
1. Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
♥ Hmm, hindi pa dumadating eh. hahaha

2. When was your last hug, w/who?
♥ It was with Atong and Tina last Sunday. Gosh, I miss those two and Amerie too.

3 . Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
♥ yes op cors, I'm pretty sure. Although I'm not sure who. ahahaha

4. Do you sleep with the TV on?
♥ Yes, and it's becoming an issue at home. For obvious reasons. hehehe The thing is, I can't sleep in complete total darkness, so I had to put it in sleep mode. :P

5. What are you doing right now?
♥ Answering this survey, and waiting for my class to start... in about 15 minutes.

6. Who's Friendsters Password Do You Have?
♥ Hmmm, I'm not sure if Fren still has the same password though, and mine of course.

7. Name what you did yesterday?
♥ For a change, I got up around 2PM and went to Tina's and catched up, then around 1130 went to have a cup of coffee with Grace and yakked till it was 230AM I think. hehehe I had fun.

9. Are you dating the last person you kissed?
♥ Nope.

10. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
♥ Nope, I'm a certified goody-two-shoes! hehehehe

11. Is there someone you wanna date right now?
♥ DREW FULLER!!!

12. Have you ever crawled through a window?
♥ Nope. Not yet and hopefully I won't have to... I might not fit in. hahaha

14. Can you handle the truth?
♥ If I have to. CHOZ.

15. Are you too forgiving?
♥ Oh my God. Yes. I think that's the reason why I get into too much trouble!

16. Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
♥ Yep, I lived with one too, for a couple of months.

18. Are you closer to your mother or father?
♥ I'd like to say both. :P

19. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
♥Hahaha. Yes. I remember when I was a kid, I use to say I wanted to be a Nurse muna then I switched to a teacher, then a newscaster. wahahaha I dunno what happened, but as of this time, I think I got what I want, well at least one of them... I work as a trainer in a call center.

20. Do you have trust issues?
♥ Yes, and if trusting too much is an issue then I think I have a very serious problem.

21. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
♥ Yes.

22. Have your friends ever seen you cry?
♥ My gosh, I think they're tired of it. hahahaha

23. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
♥ Hmmm, I can't remember who I cried in front of, what I do remember is whom I cried on the telephone with, si Jemai.

24. Have you ever wanted to strip naked in front of someone?
♥ hahaha Who wouldn't?! hahaha

25. How many people can you say you've really loved?
♥ Not counting family and friends... none.

26. Do you eat healthy?
♥ Nope, kaya 'ata sinisingil na ako ng katawang lupa ko eh.

28. What are you listening to?
♥ iTunes. Take note of the playlist: Emote! hahaha Go figure!!!

29. If you could pick one person to disappear from the planet, who would it be?
♥ hmmm, that's a thinker.

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...