Monday, May 01, 2006

maraming salamat!

marvin was asking me last friday if was to make a 'goodbye' letter to the team since everybody who's leaving has been sending them like tenten, annuh and baLFie. and last friday was my last day of taking calls and i was about to make one but i realized i'm really nOT leaving. ok, maybe i may not hang around the OPS floor that much but i still intend to go there whenever i can and besides i'll be training people for their team - MY TEAM. so instead of making a goodbye letter, i thought of writing a 'THANK YOU' entry here in my blOg...

a big, BIG thanks to my hempownic family. i know i almost left you same month last year but thanks to my friends and superiors who brought me back to my senses and convinced me to stay and start all over. i must admit this is the account that i love and hate at the same time. hihihi but here is where i found the best team mates and the best friends EVER. i never could've done it with you guys' help and support. thanks for believing. muaaah

so there.

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...