Wednesday, February 01, 2006

[i think] it's my time to fly

--->just because i want to be different this year.. this is the perfect sOng for me ngayon, hehehe
Breakaway
kelly clarkson

Grew up in a small townAnd when the rain would fall downI'd just stare out my windowDreaming of what could beAnd if I'd end up happyI would pray
Trying hard to reach out But when I tried to speak outFelt like no one could hear meWanted to belong hereBut something felt so wrong here
So I'd prayI could breakaway…
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to flyI'll do what it takes till I touch the skyMake a wish, take a chance, make a changeAnd breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sunBut I wont forget all the ones that I loveTake a risk, take a chance, make a changeAnd breakaway…
Wanna feel the warm breezeSleep under palm treeFeel the rush of the oceanGetting on a fast trainTravel on an airplaneFar away……And breakaway……
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to flyI'll do what it takes till I touch the skyMake a wish, take a chance, make a changeAnd breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sunI won't forget all the ones that I loveI gotta, take a risk, take a chance, make a changeAnd breakaway
Buildings with a hundred floorsSwingin on revolving doorsMaybe I don't know where they'll take meBut, gotta keep movin on, movin onFly away ….. breakaway…
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to flyThough its not easy to tell you good byeGotta, take a risk, take a chance, make a changeAnd breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sunBut I wont forget the place I come fromTake a risk, take a chance, make a changeAnd breakaway

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...