Thursday, February 09, 2006

hOme sweEt hoME


Image hosting by Photobucket omg! i miss my mom and popsie... *sigh* i was lookin' at all [hahaha oo, marami] my photobucket accounts and i saw this picture along with this Image hosting by Photobucket well, i think it's pretty normal to miss the people i had lived with for the past 24 years of my life?! right? haaaay. wala lang, kapag kasi i'm alone in my room in pasig, tapos inaatake ako ng kagagahan ko, you know, emote galore, naiisip ko sila, even my little sister BAJI na hate na hate akO... hehehe mas love daw nia si kuya mykeL. hay ok lang lOve naman ako ni CJ. and there's my lOla lita na kahit maraming ginagawa mega ask kung kumain na daw ba akO or kung may ipapaplantsa ako... huhuhuhu i miss them. i am so gonna go home on saturday! :D

in fairness, i'm having the time of my liFe. masaya. super. perO shempre tao lang ako minsan nalulungkot [huwaaat? anong minsan? hahaha tungkol sa ibang bagay ha? ahahaha] but then again, i know i can do this. :D with the help of my friends, my family, God and myself.

so, there.

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...