Wednesday, January 26, 2005

wOoohOoo!

my gOd!!! it's my restday today [and on friday], well actually in few hours pa naman.. but i am sooo excited! and the good thing is, when the new schedule kicks in, it'll be my restday again! for two days [sunday and monday]! so that's 4 days of not taking calls. yahooooo : )

well, now that i'll be going home at 6:30 am, i will have more time to go to the gym and work out. naguiguilty na kasi ako eh.. the last time i worked out was during the 2nd week of december! imagine that?! [tigas ng mukha!] and not only that, i'm wasting P2,100 of my money for nothing, kaya dapat lang na bumalik na akO! oh well, for sure i will. : )

well, it's now 2:15 CST and in about 3 and a half hours, UWIAN NA!!!! that's LIBERTY for me.. hehehe i'm actually thinking on what to do on my restdays.. nga pala, sasabay si chiqui ngayon sa 'kin pauwe. yehey hindi boring pauwe.. for sure when i get home later i'll go get some sleep for like a few hours before going to the mall with pie and eric. naku, which reminds me, may sweldo na kaya? hmmm siguro, thursday night pa un, so there.

i was suppose to go with atong to pick tina up in ortigas together with their friend jOp but unfortunately, i have lakad. i promised ben i'd go with him, err, somewhere, i don't know.. but anyway.. so aun.. : ) i just wish he won't do or say anything that will make me feel awkward. PUHLEEEEZ. because i wouldn't know how to react. i'm such a weirdo pa naman pag ganyang mga instances -- if you know what i mean. well, whatever.

... i'm like waiting for tina's reply to my text message. 30 minutes ago, still, no reply, marami siguro shang calls. tsk! tOo bad. good for us here hindi mashadu.. haaaaay wish ko lang 7:30 am na! ... 'till next : )

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...