Monday, January 17, 2005

akO din!

i know, i know... i'm trying hard to fit in.. ya know, making this blog thing and all that. hiihihi well i just thought of making one since everybody in the office is doing it.. [gaya-gaya in short.] i'm not even a writer but hey! what the heck? last time i checked this is a free country : )

i just felt i can use this to express my happiness, depression, anxiety,my achievements, my everyday life and even vent out my frustrations. i thought that seeing my life [well part of it] in writing will somehow make me think and ponder over what happend, reflect and maybe come up with a solution if needed. i know it'll be a good way to express what's on my mind and heart [naaaks].

oh well, i hope this is not just one of those things that i started but fails to continue and maintain. so there.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...