Thursday, September 18, 2008

NINA Sings Diane Warren Hits

So I was out of the office for five days baby!!! 2 restdays and 3, well let's just say vacation. hahahaha *wink wink* And what did I do? Hmmm, well a whole lot of sleeping and tv and moping around. But at least I got the chance to see my parents and sibs during the weekend and took some photos of them playing paintball which I'm going to post right after I am done with a gazillion of emails I missed those 5 days. And shempre I went malling with Mai in Makati. And I bought the latest NINA CD!!!!!!! Walang kokontra please.

I super love her! hihihi And the songs too! When I got home that night I played it right away ang sang my heart out! Paki ko sa neigbors! hahahaha And on Saturday I'm watching her (YES! AGAIN.) at the Hard Rock Cafe in Makati!

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...