Friday, March 16, 2007

Come Back Entry

Whoa! How long has it been since my last entry?

I just finished Day 3 of my class.

I am now with my new home somewhere here in Ortigas :D Yes, I already resigned from my beloved PeopleSupport. After more than 3 years, I finally left. I left physically but my heart will always be with all the people I have encountered in that center I use to call my second haven. Like what I told my friends there, I am forever grateful to PS because that's where I was honed and trained to become the person I am today. Thanks so much PeopleSupport!!!

And now I am trying to make a legacy here in PFSweb. I sure hope that one day PeopleSupport University will look back and say that I was once an apprentice, a determined learner of their organization. Gosh, looking back ten months ago I wasn't even sure of what I really want. But thanks to those people who believed in me I somehow spread my wings and flew. I will always have you in heart.

In the words (and intonation too...hehehe) of my former SHARED B team mates: "Thank you soooo much Manila!!!" :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Shared B for Life!

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...