Saturday, August 19, 2006

thoughts

It's been a while since my last entry in fairness. Well apart from the one with my team of course. hay. Been uber busy with work. Lotsa class, meetings here and there. Admin work, the like. But i don't mind at all... Ok yeah maybe there are times that i want to just leave evrything and go home. But at the end of the day, most especially if i had a very loooong day i come to realize that when i first got the position, I prayed to God that i'd get so busy that i would have to stop thinking about how miserable i am. and you know what? He answered my prayers. hahaha be careful on what you wish for they say. but i'm glad i did. i mean this is what i really wanted. and as day passes i'm loving my work more. True that there would be downfalls and unwanted circumstances but I think it's just part of the scenario. I think I just have to learn how to deal with it, how to handle difficult situations.
so, there. Just thinking aloud. :P

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...