Saturday, August 19, 2006

i think i have been tagged... by iByang.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. PR Assistant
2. Account Service Representative
3. Call Center Agent and Trainer
4. Family Driver :D

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. While You were Sleeping
2. Paycheck
3. Italian Job
4. Serendipity

C) Four places I have lived:

1. Cavite
2. Pasig
3. Makati
4. and sometimes in CUBAO. hahaha

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Will & Grace
2. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
3. re-run ng Pangako Sa'yo. hehehe
4. The Buzz

E) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Baguio
2. Puerto Gallera
3. Cebu
4. Malaysia

F) Places I visit on the Internet:

1. Fabuloush.com yeah... i have an account there. hihihihi
2. Friendster
3. Yahoo Mail
4. Friends' Blogs

G) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Anything chicken :P
2. Italliani's Salads
3. Raw Tuna dipped in soysauce with wasabe. hmm-uhhmm.
4. Breadsticks

H) Where I would rather be right now:

1. In a hotel room in Baguio or
2. in the beaches of Boracay or
3. in Starbucks Tagaytay -OR-
4. in the ARMS OF THE ONE I LOVE (haneeeep. lufet.)

F) Four of my comfort foods:

1. LAYS Sour cream flavor partnered with iced cold Coca Cola.
2. Double Dutch or Vanilla ice cream
3. Dark chocolates
4. Blue berry cheese cake

J) Comfy clothes:

1. jeans
2. blouses/shirts preferrably white in color.
3. shorts
4. my favorite "pantulog outfit". hehehe

K) Four friends I think will respond:

1. mack yu
2. ten
3. mikeymike
4. denpot

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...