Thursday, April 06, 2006

ni-TAG ako ni mitch

4 jobs I've had in my life:
a. PR Assistant at DLSU-HSC
b. Account Service Representative [acs]
c. eREP [People Support]
d. *Official Shrink slash Driver ng bkada


4 Films I can watch over and over:
a. Got to believe [hehehe]
b. While you were sleeping
c. Serendipity
d. Disney Classics


4 Places I have lived:
a. brgy pag-asa 3
b. brgy pag-asa 2
c. brgy kapitloyo, pasig
d. washington st makati city

4 TV programs I love to watch:
a. FRIENDS
b. Will and Grace
c. Totally Spies [hehehe]
d. Local Showbiz talkshows

4 places I would have visited had I had the money:
a. Hollywood
b. New York
c. Greece / Athens
d. Venice

4 websites I visit daily:
a. My blOg
b. Friends' blOgs
c. Fabuloush.com [yep! i have an account haha]
d. People.com

4 of my most favorite food
a. Pepperoni pizza
b. anything chicken
c. Chocolates
d. Ice cream

4 places where I should want to die:
a. my room in my slumber
b. sa Baguio para scenic [hehehe]
c. sa may hmmm... malapit sa hospital, i guess hehehe
d. In the arms of my loved one [pahiram nito mitch :D]

4 people (living/dead) who you want to meet:
a. Ben Affleck
b. Eva Longoria
c. Lindsay Lohan
d. Brent Javier!!!!


4 Places Ive been on Vacation (the last four):
a. Baguio
b. Cebu
c. Puerto Galera
d. Batangas

4 Places I would Rather Be Right Now
a. In my room sleeping.
b. Gumigimik [*wink wink kung saan*] at umiinom to death
c. Sa beach sana nag eemote.
d. or, sa beach tapos HHWW kami ng special someone ko sa my sea shore under the moonlight ahahaha [hang cheesy...]

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...