Thursday, March 16, 2006

cry baby.


Image hosting by Photobucketshawshank redemption. i was so glad that i was able to catch it early this afternoon [oh yes. for the love of God, nagpuyat na naman ako...] in the Crime and Suspense channel. it made me missed my dad though :( this is one of his favorite movies. i first saw this movie when i was 14 years old. so that's 10 years ago...whew! if my memory serves me right, i was about to go out that one afternoon to play volleyball [huwaw, sporty?!] with my 'liga-mates' [nakana...] when my dad called me and said i should watch this film because it was a good, good flick. true enough, i really was so into it. i cried when brooks died and when andy has escaped the prison. it was based on a true story and i'm sure a lot of yOu has watched this before. haaaaay. i even cried myself to sleep not because i can't get enough of andy's freedom.. wahahaha but because i missed popsie. i miss watching movies with my oldman. so there. i can't even send him a text message because he might call and i might cry... tsk. daddy doesn't like that. hehehe I MISS YOU POP! I LOVE YOU! see you saturday. promise.

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...