Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Pajama Party

I never win contests, well I do it's just that I don't get the 1st prize or grand prize ever, in like - my entire life. When my teacher in the 3rd grade joined me in a singing contest I only got the 3rd prize, and there were 3 contestants! hahahaha I know. Then in the 4th grade I joined an essay writing contest about "books" and I won 2nd prize, to my dismay a 3rd grader at that time out smart me and won the 1st prize (kainis diber?! hehehe) But this all changed last February 1st! hahahaha I bagged the P1000 prize for best costume for our office PAJAMA PARTY theme. hehehehe

So there, nashare ko lang.

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...