Friday, September 14, 2007

Pesteng Pick Up. :P

Although I didn't get much sleep yesterday ( I slept about 2 hours lang...) and after shift earlier we have to wait for 4 friggin' hours for our pay checks not to mention another hour to encash it, well sinama ko na ang travel time at hintay sa pila... hehehe aba eh hindi pa rin ako makatulog!!! I arrived here at home around quarter to 4pm and only God knows why, I'm still wide awake! Hmmmm malamang may umiisip sa kin... sinetch kaya?!! Ahahaha (Berks! Walang magrereact, I'm sure you can read my mind... Hehehe) I still have to go to work later at least before 9pm. Waaaaaah. So goodluck naman sa akin later. Good thing there's coffee.

So after namin magpapalit sa bank, we (TONI, MAI, GING, ICE, MARC and JEROME) all decided to eat at Super Bowl in Glorietta. As usual, tawanan, asaran at anu pa nga ba eh di picturan. Check Jemai's and Ging's multiply for the pictures. And please leave comments. hahahaha Malamang magnakaw na lang ako ng pictures sa inyo ulit hahahaha. Yaan mo Grace unti na lang matutupad na ang pangarap kong jackpot! hahahaha

Share ko lang na muntik nang pumalya ang pick up kong mahal. Buti na lang nadaan sa himas at pakiusap. Ehehehehe Akala ko mastuck na kami sa G3 basement parking for life! Thanks Ging and Ice for not leaving me behind. Ayan, naging biktima na kau ng sasakyan kong mahal so that means you guys really are my friends (FOREVER) haha! Si Marc na lang ang hindi pa! Lagot. Wag naman sanang malala. Si Jemai?! Jusko, halos lahat ng mishap ko sa sasakyan eh kasama sha. hehehe Kaya tried and tested na yang bessie kong yan.

Yun lamang. Love you friends!!!

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...