Sunday, August 12, 2007

Me Time

This entry is waaaay long over due. I was supposed to write about this nung June pa. Well, it's better late than never (ang peborit na palusot ng mga tamad at laging late hehe). Last June 3, 2007 I celebrated my 26th birthday. Yep! 4 years to go and I'm already 30 years old. Don't even start about asking how's my life going kasi it's not that good. hehehe Or so I thought. Anyhoo, so I celebrated it differently this year. Instead of drinking to death or going out or spend money on food, I spent it alone. I made my birthday my very first ME time in years! :D

I got up 530am June 3rd and headed to Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Tagaytay and heard the 7am mass. I dropped by 711 - Tagaytay first and bought me canned coffee then went to the said church. Ang aga ko dumating, 630am yun, so nagtingin tingin muna ako ng mga rosaries. I bought one for myself. Cute! Peach and color chaka one mystery lang kaya lagi kong dala yun. F na F (feel na feel :P) ko ang pagsisimba ko nun since it's the first time I went to chrurch this year. I know, I know shame on me. But still I was so overwhelmed and I love the feeling.

Then after the mass, I went to Starbucks and spend like 4 hours there. Wala pa kong laptop nung mga time na yun kaya ang dala ko lang eh notepad and pen to scribble things on my mind. That's my way of releasing stress and tension I guess. And it made me feel better. I brought myself grande coffee frappe and a slice of chocolate cake, I'm not a fan of cakes but heck, what's a birthday celebration without a cake? Right?! I was also writing things that I would want to do and accomplish before I turn 27 next year. Hahaha goodluck! Umabot yata ng 63 things to do and accomplish yung listahan na yun... Oh well, we'll see.

Sabi ko uulitin ko ulit yun, well after 2 months hindi ko pa rin sha nagagawa. hehehe But I intend to, mahirap na baka maubos ang buhok ko sa stress.

No comments:

A (Web Copy) Writer's Dream

Write. That's what everybody in my community of other writer says. Write about anything, daily. There are no rules, just allot time - m...